Sunday, April 14, 2013

It’s Finally Here!!!


         
YAY!!!! I am So excited I can't wait to get started!!!! This week we will be reading and discussing Chapter 1 in A Confident Heart by Renee Swope.  I figured the easiest way to do this, so we can keep all our thoughts together and I can keep my own personal “ramblings” separate, was to create a new tab at the top of this blog that takes you to a new page specifically for the Bible study.  I figured this would keep it more organized and when we finish with this book and move on to something else it will be there for us to go back and look at to see just how much God has worked in our lives.
This little group we have has reminded me of Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather together as my followers I am there among them we aren’t a large group but we don’t have to be, Jesus himself said that where even just a few gather in His name He will be among them, and I do feel that he is among us.

So here we go! Click on the link at the top under the picture that says “A Confident Heart Bible Study” and it will take you to the action! Tomorrow morning will be the first post of the Bible study! I have it all ready and scheduled to post first thing tomorrow morning so check it out tomorrow morning and see what our questions are for this week.

I hope everyone enjoys this study and I hope that it is just the beginning of many more that we will all do together! PLEASE feel free to share this with anyone you think would be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment